Your shopping cart is empty!
Editors' Notes"I want to leave evidence of my handwork when I create a piece... I really hope the visual marks of my process are appreciated by others," says artisan Dennis Hogan. Created for Peyote Bird, this lightly burnished cuff is inspired by the rich cultural heritage of Santa Fe, New Mexico. It's cast from solid sterling silver and finished with a gold-tone brass motif at its centre.
Size & Fit
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm
- Width: 0.8cm
Details & Care
- Sterling silver and brass
- Slips on
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MRPORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Delivery & Free Returns
Ground shipping anywhere in the US is free
Dennis Hogan Sterling Silver Brass Cuff OOJBHUS